Strathroy-Caradoc Furnace Repair
If you need Strathroy-Caradoc furnace repair, replacement, or maintenance, call Taylor’s Heating and Air Conditioning. We are standing by to solve all your heating issues and our professional technicians can handle any heating job large or small. We have been doing business in the area for many years and treat our customers like family! We even have a technician on call 24/7 so you and your family will be comfortable and warm should an emergency occur. We won’t leave you in the cold! Enjoy optimal indoor temperatures provided by the Strathroy-Caradoc furnace service team at Taylor’s Heating and Air Conditioning.
Heater Installation in Strathroy-Caradoc
It may be time for heating installation in Strathroy-Caradoc, Ontario should your furnace reach the end of its lifespan. Some warning signs are unusual sounds, rising electric bills, and uneven heating throughout your home. We can help you find the heating solution that is right for you because we’ve been taking care of Strathroy-Caradoc heating equipment for many years. We’ll even keep your system running properly with furnace maintenance plans. Start saving money now by installing a new energy efficient furnace and call Taylor’s Heating and Air Conditioning anytime you need furnace service in Strathroy-Caradoc ON.
Troubleshooting a Gas Furnace
If you’re experiencing issues with your gas furnace, there are several things you can try yourself to troubleshoot the problem before calling a repairman. Below is a list of the four most common ways to troubleshoot your unit if it isn’t working properly.
- Clean the Filters – If your gas furnace isn’t providing much heat, it may be due to a dirty or clogged air filter. Be sure to change your filters on schedule to reduce unnecessary strain on your unit.
- Check the Thermostat – If your gas furnace is producing no heat, check the thermostat. Is it in heat mode? Make sure it has an appropriate temperature setting and try setting the thermostat up and down a few degrees.
- Check the Pilot Light – Another possible cause for no heat is due to the pilot light going out. Be sure to check for the flame. If it is out, follow the instructions carefully to relight the pilot.
- Check the Breaker – If your gas furnace is out of commission, check both the power switch (on or near the furnace) and the home breaker to make sure they are in the “on” position.
Furnace Maintenance in Strathroy-Caradoc
Our expert technicians here at Taylor’s Heating & Air Conditioning offer a thorough furnace maintenance checklist that can help your HVAC system run smoothly and efficiently. You probably already know that scheduling regular service is one of the best things you can do to protect your heating system investment and here are some common maintenance checklist items:
- Inspect, adjust and clean the blower components.
- Assess and possibly adjust thermostat calibration.
- Check heat exchangers for cracks and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect the pilot to ensure smooth ignition and check for flue obstructions.
- Lubricate moving parts, evaluate all safety controls, and more.
We train our technicians to perform comprehensive and professional heating system tune-ups, so give us a call today to set up a service appointment and keep in mind that we can also provide the most trusted heating repair Strathroy-Caradoc has to offer.
If you’re still experiencing problems with your unit after troubleshooting, you may want to consider calling an expert. For heating in Strathroy-Caradoc, residents have come to trust, call Taylor’s Heating and Air Conditioning today.